Collection of Personal Data
Redi Investments Pte. Ltd. and its affiliates (“Redi”, “us” or “we”) obtain Personal Data which visitors to this Website (“Visitor” or “you”) knowingly and voluntarily disclose to us online when visiting this website (“Website”) and/or completing our “Contact Us” web form.
Personal Data Collected
When you use our Website, we collect certain standard information that is sent by your browser to the Website, e.g. your IP address, browser type, operating system, language, time zone setting, access times and any referring website addresses. We may also record details of your visits to the Website, including any resources that you access.
We also collect and process information that you voluntarily provide to us by filling in the “Contact Us” web form on the Website, including but not limited to your full name, email address, phone number, as well as details of your business and other interests. We may also keep a record of all correspondence with you.
Where Personal Data is Stored
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored in, a country other than your own, and such country may provide a lower level of data protection requirements than your own country. By submitting your Personal Data to us, you agree to this potential transfer to a country other than your own.
You acknowledge and understand that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect your personal data once we have received it, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use appropriate procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How Personal Data is Used
We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, including carrying out analytics in relation to the use of the Websites;
- To provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To communicate with you; and
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, which may include the disclosure of certain information to regulatory authorities.
Legal Basis for Processing your Personal Data
In accordance with the purposes for which we collect and use your Personal data, as set out above, the legal basis for Redi processing your Personal Data will typically be one of the following:
- your consent;
- our legitimate business interests; or
- compliance with our legal obligations.
Disclosure of your Personal Data
We may share your Personal Data with people within the organisation who have a “need to know” that data for business or legal reasons, e.g. in order to carry out an administrative function, or to direct a query that you have submitted to the relevant department within Redi.
We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties (including the authorities as well as our advisors, suppliers of IT services and third parties engaged by us):
- for the purposes of providing any services requested by you
- to protect any intellectual property rights in any materials displayed on or otherwise available from our Website;
- for the purposes of seeking legal or other professional advice;
- to respond to a legal request or comply with a legal obligation;
- to comply with our regulatory obligations; and
We may also share non-personal data with other third parties that are not described above. When we do so we may aggregate or de-identify the information so that a third party would not be likely to link data to you, your computer, or your device. Aggregation means that we combine the non-personal data of numerous people together so that the data does not relate to any one person. De-identify means that we attempt to remove or change certain pieces of information that might be used to link data to a particular person.
Your Personal Data is not kept for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is collected. This means that data and records are destroyed or erased from our systems when no longer required. The amount of time that records are kept for varies depending upon the type of Personal Data they contain.
Your Rights of Access, Rectification and Deletion
Applicable data privacy laws give rights to individuals in respect of Personal Data that organisations hold about them. If you wish to:
- request a copy of the Personal data that we hold about you; or
- request that we rectify, delete, or limit the processing of your personal data,
please submit your request by completing our “Contact Us” web form.